To complement the retro items we upcycle, these are ultra-modern 3D printed clock casings with acrylic inset tops in either opaque or smoked if you wish to gaze at the internals. The 3D printed casing is made from a type of plastic material called PLA, which is actually made from corn starch.
- Time and date display.
- Uses six of the Z570M German nixie glow tubes and has a host of features included.
- Programmable RGB lighting that changes colour on the hour.
- 12 / 24hr mode.
- Nixie tubes can last in excess of twenty years before needing replacement.
- Programmable colon lights.
- Fade / Slots / Scroll back display effects.
H: 7.0 cm x W: 17.8 cm x D: 6.5 cm
Please note: Due to the nature of the 3D printing process, each clock is unique and the colour can vary slightly from this image.