Portable and stylish, looking like it has just stepped out of the 1950s era, the Steepletone Brighton retro-styled radio in sage green is small, compact, and oozing retro style. With its sturdy carry handle you can take it with you anywhere, just pop in six C size 1.5v batteries (not supplied) and it's ready to go. It's perfect for use in a kitchen, living room or bedroom where it can be connected to the mains power via the supplied DC-to-USB power lead (USB power adapter plug not supplied). Alternatively, take the sage green Brighton radio out and about on picnics or to the beach, and power it from its batteries.
The FM/AM radio features a classic rotary dial for tuning, volume, bass and treble control with a push-button band and function selection. There's an aux-in socket so you can plug in and listen to your MP3 music or phone as well as a standard 3.5mm diameter headphone jack.
- Portable FM-MW-LW portable retro-styled radio in sage green.
- Large rotary tuning control.
- Easy to read dial scale.
- Rotary controls for volume, bass and treble.
- 3.5mm diameter aux-in and headphone sockets.
- Strong carrying handle.
- Moulded pure ABS colour (non-spray finish) casing.
- Battery powered, takes six 'C’ size batteries (not included).
- External power source: 4.5V DC - 5.5mm DC-to-USB lead supplied.
H: 21 cm x W: 30 cm x D: 8 cm