Price includes 20% VAT - Discounts and Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a stylish little four nixie tube table Pod clock in gold finish that uses the latest technology in terms of manufacturing and electronics. The nixie Pod clock casing is 3D printed and the gold-coloured surround approximately matches the colour of the numeric display, adding to its visual appeal.
The clock has been designed to be as easy to set up as possible, one control for setting the hours and another for the minutes. Once the clock is set up you can then leave it alone and it will accurately and reliably keep the correct time for you. If you're more technically inclined, there is a settings menu to change other parameters. There is a sixteen-page instruction manual for advanced settings, should you require it, although it is not necessary for normal use
- The gold Pod clock display is made up of our legendary IN-12 Nixie tubes.
- 3D printed casing in gold finish.
- The clock displays the time and date.
- Light sensitive, will automatically dim the display in darker surroundings.
- Backlight colour fully programable, with varied display patterns.
- Internal battery keeps the correct time for up to three years without the clock being powered.
- Accurate to within +/- one minute per year.
- The nixie tube Pod clock runs off a very low voltage 12v supply. If the clock is to be used outside the UK, we ship it with the correct adaptor for your country.
- The light glow inside the nixie tubes is not generated by heat like a traditional light bulb, so it runs cool.
- The tubes last for approximately twenty years.
L: 15 cm x W: 6 cm x D: 5 cm
Please note: Due to the nature of the 3D printing process, each clock is unique and the gold-coloured casing colour can vary slightly from the image as it is a reflective surface.