Ruff and Tumble Sandringham Blue dog drying mitten gloves are perfect for muddy dog paws and legs and are a quick fix solution to an age old problem.
Dog owners have all had muddy paw prints where we don’t want them. Nice clean floors, carpets, furniture and walls can suffer badly from wet, muddy dogs! Yet the best part of a busy day is usually the dog walk, so dealing with wet and muddy paws is part of the life we love with dogs. We think dogs should be dogs but there is a solution for paw prints in the car and home. A luxurious pair of soft towel dog drying mitten gloves.
Dog drying mitten gloves are one of our most popular products because they are so simple and quick to use. Made of two layers of soft cotton towelling, they absorb moisture and wipe away mud very easily. Unlike using thin towels, you can see and feel the paws as you clean them, so it’s so easy to clean them thoroughly and efficiently. Quick muddy paw drying equals a very happy dog and an even happier owner! Great for use after bath times to easily remove excess water. A pair of elbow-length drying mittens will keep your hands cosy and clean too.
These luxuriously soft and extra-long dog mitten gloves feel lovely to use and protect your clothes too. Hang them on a hook by the back door and grab your mud magnet before it races past you into the house and finally say goodbye to muddy floors forever! They are also very handy for horses legs and hooves too!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO EXCHANGE OR REFUND DOG MITTS UNLESS FAULTY.
Mitten Glove Features:
- One size fits all and is suited to all dog breeds.
- High quality double thickness cotton towelling.
- No more wrestling with old smelly towels.
- Machine washable.
- Every pair comes with a handy fabric storage bag.
- Made from a soft, double thickness cotton towelling in several colours.
- The mittens feature a useful hanging loop.
- Available in several colours.
- Match up your preferred colour to a Ruff and Tumble dog drying coat.
Dog mitten gloves make an ideal present for a new or existing dog owner.
- Ideal for drying horses legs too!
- Designed in the UK.
- Colour: Sandringham Blue.