The Smart Baton Light in American walnut wood (also available separately in white ash wood) is a sleek and modern compactly designed motion-activated, rechargeable lamp for a multitude of everyday lighting needs.
Made with a real wood magnetised base and baton with frosted acrylic glass, it can be positioned anywhere you desire without any wiring and used as a wall light on stairs or walkways, a travel light, walking light, bedside table light or even as a car light. Just imagine if you broke down at night and needed to check the engine! Just reach into the glove compartment and there is your handy illumination. You can have the light stay on or with the option of energy-saving mode, which only lights up in the dark when it detects nearby motion.
The real natural and sustainable adhesive wood base can be fixed to most surfaces, and with a cleverly hidden magnet inside, the light baton can be easily positioned, taken down, and even used as a handy portable torch. You can recharge it as needed and simply place it back onto its magnetised base and no need for complicated wiring.
The Baton light also has an in-built motion sensor to help conserve even more energy. So when it’s dark, it automatically lights up the moment it detects any motion. If you prefer, you can have it stay lit up.
Without compromising on design, the Smart Baton Light from Gingko has a real wood case set off beautifully by the high-quality frosted acrylic glass which keeps it light to the touch and easy to grip for handy use. It certainly reflects their design ethos of making everyday objects much smarter and efficient!
The Smart baton lamp can be used for multiple applications, for example:
- Motion-activated stairs, hallway or corridor light.
- Cupboard light.
- Night light.
- Bedside light.
- Emergency light.
- Dog walking light.
- Everyday torch.
- Safety light in your car (store it in the glove compartment)
- Motion-activated lamp.
Product Material: Natural walnut wood with a frosted acrylic glass.
- Baton light also available separately in real white ash wood.
- Light source: 1W LED.
- LED colour temperature: 2700K~3000K.
- Sensor light delay: 15 seconds.
- Battery life: 15-30 days, depending on how frequent it lights up.
- Power input: DC5V 1A.
- Power source: in-built 500MAH rechargeable li-on battery.
- Can be attached to most places via a sustainable self-adhesive base.
- USB charging cable included.
- Packed in a premium gift box.
H: 18cm x W: 2.5cm x D: 2.5cm