Handmade silver plated 'Ariel' seashell earrings from Treaty’s 2019 costume fashion jewellery collection has a striking, seashore theme. These beautiful best selling silver earrings looks amazing worn on their own or alongside other Treaty silver jewellery rings, brooches, cuffs and necklaces.
Treaty’s beautiful handcrafted jewellery is made from a unique hypoallergenic alloy containing a mix of zinc, copper and aluminium and plated with high quality silver, giving it its trademark matt sheen.
Treaty's passion for great design and quality can be seen in every piece they make and they are proud to offer beautiful hand-made silver jewellery products that have been carefully curated to reflect the current season. Their craftsmen and women have been carefully chosen for their ethical approach and sound eco-friendly production methods. Every piece from the Treaty jewellery collection is handmade by professional jewellery workers in a safe and happy working environment.
Treaty silver jewellery is made without the use of harmful irritants like Lead, Nickel or Cadmium and is particularly suitable for customers who may be allergic to these base metals. Pioneering the use of .925 silver in the plating process, they achieve a beautiful, burnished silver finish, which is their trade-mark and emulates age old traditions of artisan jewellery production. Each piece is carefully crafted by hand to guarantee outstanding quality and design.
Each piece of silver jewellery is then carefully wrapped with pink tissue and presented in an elegant and stylish card sleeve printed with 'how to care for your jewellery' instructions.
FEATURES OF THE ARIEL SEASHELL EARRINGS
Handmade in an eco-friendly environment.
Lead, Nickel and Cadmium free.
Unique bespoke design
High quality silver plating.
Treaty Jewellery is handmade with love and care using high quality silver plate and is Lead, Nickel and Cadmium free. Our jewellery designs are durable and hardwearing. To keep your Treaty jewellery in good condition, please avoid direct contact with perfume, hairspray and detergents, which may damage the surface of your jewellery.
The other jewellery items and styling accessories/props being modelled and displayed in some of the Treaty lifestyle images are not included with the product on this page and are for illustration purposes only.
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.