Give your room a retro makeover with this nostalgic free standing turntable. This 1960's style record player can be used with or without legs, and evokes the spirit of a bygone era. Coloured blue and with a leatherette finish, this record player is as stylish as is practial. With built in speakers and FM radio, all you need are your 45s, some babycham and you're good to go!
Semi-Automatic 60's Dansette' style portable Retro Style Record Player with detachable legs - easy self assembly
Plays 33 1/3, 45 & 78rpm records
45rpm spindle adaptor supplied
USB 2.0 Port & SD Card Slot for MP3 Playback -from 512MB up to 4GB max
MW-FM radio frequency range: AM -MW 540 - 1600 KHz / Fm 88 - 108 MHz
Aux-in jack -3.5mm diameter
Headphone Jack -3.5mm diameter
Vinyl covered cabinet with front facing large speaker grill
Stereo speakers: 2 x 5W RMS /8W p.m.p.o.
Strong rubber carry handle for portability
Chrome finish control panel and metal fasteners
230V AC Mains powered via 9V/600mA DC Adaptor
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.