If you love the sound of the 60’s, you’ll definitely love the stylish cream coloured Steepletone Roxy 4 USB / CD encoder MP3 vinyl record player.
This fully loaded retro style music system will look fabulous anywhere within your home, office or business. It is a great conversation starter too but it also sounds as good as it looks.
The Roxy 4 is a 4-in-1 music centre marvel that has an MP3 playback facility and recorder as well as a radio and CD. It also has other innovative features that make this a modern music player with a massive spec, despite its classic vintage retro looks
You will find a three speed 33/45/78 RPM vinyl record turntable tucked under a hinged lid. A MW / FM PLL radio, a fully functioning drawer type CD player with infrared remote control encoding and recording music from vinyl records and CD's into MP3 digital format via a USB device or SD card which is an amazing feature.
The cream Rozy 4 also has a USB 2. 0 port and SD card slot for the MP3. The Roxy 4 unit also has aux in 3.5mm jack socket to play MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, iPads, etc.
The Steepletone cream coloured Roxy 4 encodes vinyl records and CD's to digital MP3. It also has a remote control and innovative capabilities that make it sound wonderful. The cream Roxy has a subwoofer socket, a 3.5mm diameter earphone socket, extension speaker sockets, multi–function LCD display and a built–in amplifier with 2×5 watts stereo speakers, seriously, what more could you want? This vintage looking, music machine wonder is powered by 230V mains [50Hz].
You can even connect a subwoofer to the Roxy 4 via its 3.5mm diameter subwoofer jack to enhance the overall sound quality especially the bass sounds.
The high–gloss cream colour with retro chrome effect finish of the Roxy 4 is truly stunning and with an approximately 340mm [depth] x 320mm [width] x 170mm [height] dimension, you can place this retro music player on any normal counter or tabletop surface.
60’s style retro music centre with an infra-red remote control for CD, USB/SD/MP3 and encoding and digitising vinyl records and CD's onto MP3.
3-speed (33/45/78rpm) turntable under the hinged lid.
Tone arm fitted with flip-over stylus (‘SSTY8’).
A spindle adaptor for 45rpm records is supplied too.
Fully functional drawer loading CD player.
FM analogue radio with large blue LED illuminated frequency dial numbers.
LCD display with blue backlight for PHONO/ CD/USB/SD and digital encoding functions.
USB port and SD card slot for MP3 playback up to 16GB limit.
Encodes & records vinyl records and CD’s into MP3 format onto a USB device or SD card.
Earphone socket (3.5mm diameter jack)
Aux-in jack on front panel (3.5mm diameter)
Line-out (RCA – R + L).
Subwoofer-out socket for an active Subwoofer speaker.
External speaker sockets with INT/EXT switch.
Finished in high gloss moulded ABS non-spray finish.
Stereo built-in speakers (2 x 5 Watts RMS).
Normal mains power (230V AC~50Hz).
Dimensions: Approx. 340mm depth X 320mm width X 170mm height
PLEASE NOTE: This item is just the Roxy, the lifestyle styling accessories are not included.
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.