The instantly recognisable figures from the original 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz' (First Published in 1900) come to the fore in our 'Wizard of Oz - British Library Collection, featuring Dorothy, The Scarecrow, The Lion, The Tinman, and not forgetting Toto, as Dorothy embarks on her adventure in Oz.
Choose between the large selection of styles, designs and prints, then decide between super soft faux suede (100% polyester) or cotton linen as your choice of the cushion cover. All of our cushions are machine washable, but please check the care label prior to washing. The cushions designs are printed on one side only with a coloured reverse and come with secure high quality zip fastening. The filler is a removable, super comfy polyester cushion pad which is easily removed should it need cleaning.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and high quality zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton and linen mix give a natural look and feel.
- 45 x 45 cm (medium size)
- 60 x 60 cm (large size)
- Handmade in the UK.
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing).
- Design is printed on one side only with coloured reverse.
- Zip fastening.
- Quality super comfy fibre filler pad included.