The Playing Croquet, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll is part of the British Library art collection. This lovely square fabric cushion is available in two sizes, is full surface printed and handmade in the United Kingdom from the printing right through to the final stitching and packing.
Choose between the large selection of styles, designs and prints, then decide between super soft faux suede (100% polyester) or cotton linen as your choice of the cushion cover. All of our cushions are machine washable, but please check the care label prior to washing. The cushions designs are printed on one side only with a coloured reverse and come with secure high quality zip fastening. The filler is a removable, super comfy polyester cushion pad which is easily removed should it need cleaning.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and high quality zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton and linen mix give a natural look and feel.
- 45 x 45 cm (medium size)
- 60 x 60 cm (large size)
- Handmade in the UK.
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing).
- Design is printed on one side only with coloured reverse.
- Zip fastening.
- Quality super comfy fibre filler pad included.