May we proudly present the perfect accompaniment to the Ruff and Tumble dog drying coats, the essential cotton towelling blue Harbour drying mitts!
For the paws and legs: We’ve all had dog paw prints where we don’t want them: clean floors, new sofas, even wallpaper! Yet the best part of a busy day is usually the dog walk, so dealing with wet and muddy paws is part of the life we love with dogs. We think dogs should be dogs but there is a solution for paw prints in the car and home. A pair of dog drying mitts.
Dog drying mitts are one of our most popular products because they are so simple and quick to use. Made of two layers of cotton towelling, they absorb moisture and wipe away mud very easily. Unlike using thin towels, you can see and feel the paws as you clean them, so it’s so easy to clean them thoroughly and quickly!
Quick paw drying = very happy dog!
These luxuriously soft and extra-long mittens feel lovely to use and protect your clothes too. Hang them on a hook by the back door and grab your mud magnet before it races past you into the house and say goodbye to muddy floors forever!
Very handy for horses legs and hoofs too! Take note you horse owners!
- One size dog mitts fits all, so no tricky sizing decisions.
- Dog mitts make an ideal present for a new or existing dog owner.
- Every pair of dog mitts comes with a handy storage bag, included.
- Made from a soft, double thickness cotton towelling .
- Your dog mitts feature a useful hanging loop.
- The mitts are also ideal for drying horses too!