Price includes 20% VAT - Discounts and Shipping calculated at checkout.
The 'Classic' green dog drying coat.
Ruff and Tumble’s dog drying coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip the dog drying coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet doggy smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble drying coat is a double winner, for you and your dog!
- Recommended by vets.
- Great for calming dogs, especially on bonfire night!
- Our coats are the only ones that have an extra-deep collar, simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head too.
- Every coat comes with a handy free storage bag.
- Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears.
- Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
- Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort.
- Super wide belly flap covers the underside.
- Extra long fit for maximum coverage.
- Washing instructions: 30-degree cool wash and gentle tumble dry.
Always wash your new coat before using it for the first time and fasten the Velcro before washing.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
Sizing your dog for the correct coat:
To determine which coat size your dog needs, please refer to the image of the dog wearing the red coat which illustrates whereabouts to measure the length of your dogs back.
To calculate the size of the coat you require, view here> Sizing Chart
Classic dog coats are available in four colours and multiple sizes from extra extra small up to extra large and include German Shepherds, Giant Mountain Dogs, Dachshunds and Bassett Hounds.