The Konusmotor 130 telescope is a clear leader in terms of performance and value for money, offering a tracking R.A. motor, electric focus, carry bag, moon filter, 2 x Plossl eyepieces, moon and sky map plus our new ‘Sky Explorer’ astronomical software.
The Konusmotor-130 model has a triple advantage: a 130mm diameter aperture, a very compact tube and a focal length of 1000mm which ensures greater magnification. This model is equipped with: two fabric bags, an AR motor and an electric focus as part of this great package. It comes complete with the Metal Equatorial Mount and Tripod with operational instructions in 8 languages. The Equatorial mount with R.A. tracking motor is quite stable, for smooth semi automatic tracking of celestial objects essential for astrophotography.
- Newtonian Ø130 F.1000mm f / 8.
- Intubated and collimated optics, equatorial mount with Right.
- Reflector telescope with multicoated mirror.
- Diameter 130 mm (5″.1), focal length 1000 mm (35″), focal ratio f/8
- Equatorial mount with RA motor.
- Metal tripod 69÷116 cm (2.3÷3.8 ft.)
- Stardot finderscope.
- Eyepieces Plossl 10 mm and Plossl 17 mm, diam. 31.8 mm (1″.25).
- Magnification with supplied eyepieces 100x and 59x.
- Lunar filter.
- Atlas of the sky.
- Moon Map.
- Bonus CD-Rom with new ‘Sky Explorer’ astronomical software.
- Bonus Soft Carry Case.
- Complete with Tripod.