Personalised French Champagne for a Birthday gift of impeccable quality and totally delicious, coming from Reims, France, the only place in the world where genuine Champagne is made.
We have two quality levels on offer, Classic and Premium:
Classic Champagne: Our Classic Champagne is full of character, combining light, fresh, citrus fruit flavours, lively bubbles with a well balanced tangy finish thanks to the extended ageing before release. The Classic comes from multi award winning Champagne producer Philizot & Fils.
Premium Champagne: Our premium Champagne has a fresh, lean style with bright apple and lemon notes, it has with a long fizz giving it more roundness with a firm mouth watering finish and a gorgeous creamy texture. It is made in Festigny, which is an area in the Marne valley, south-west of Reims, France. Created by one single French family, it is the only source of this fabulous high end Champagne in the UK, so it is totally exclusive and unique, as well as being very delicious!
Personalisation for the bottle label: Personalise your Champagne bottle for your special occasion, it’s so easy to do.
How to Personalise: There are five lines of text that you can personalise on your Graduation bottle label with 30 characters per line including spaces. Copy and paste the text lines below adding your personalisation information after each line (see example below)
Copy and paste these five lines of text and then add your information after each line as shown below in blue text.
Text line for top bottle neck label:
Text line 1 (main bottle label):
Text line 2 (main bottle label):
Text line 3 (main bottle label):
Text line 4 (main bottle label):
Here is an example of how to write your label:
Top bottle neck label: 50th
Text line 1 (main bottle label): Aunty Rachel
Text line 2 (main bottle label): Happy 50th Birthday
Text line 3c(main bottle label): With love from
Text line 4 (main bottle label): Sally and Richard xxxxx
Now email us your completed lines of text > Email Us
Additionally, we advise you to copy and paste your five lines of text into the 'Special instructions for us' window in your Shopping Bag as you proceed to the checkout.
Don't forget to add your information that you would like on your personalised Champagne bottle label.
We will then email back a label proof image so you can check and approve it prior to label printing and sending out your very special bottle of Champagne.
Checklist: (Have I completed it correctly?)
1. Copy and paste the lines of label text into your email window, notepad or Word document or similar.
2. Add your own personalised text after each line.
3. Check spellings are correct
4. Email us your completed lines of text > Email Us
5. Add the same information into our 'Special instructions for us' window in your Shopping Bag prior to checkout and payment.
6. All Done. √
7. Wait for our label proof to check you are happy with the label layout, amend if necessary.
8. Champagne arrives...Happy Days!...Tell all your friends about us.
9. Shop with us again soon!
H35 x W11 x D10.5cm (maximum bottle size: H35 x W9cm)
Fits standard 750ml bottles of Champagne.
Bottle capacity: 75cl
ABV: 12% vol
The premium Champagne is suitable for vegetarians.
The presentation boxes (optional) are made from natural wood and therefore might contain marks and slight imperfections, as you would expect.
Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
This Champagne bottle contains alcohol and cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over. You will be required to show ID and proof you are over 18 years of age by the delivery courier.
Gift bags and wooden champagne presentation boxes available separately in our store
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.