A gorgeous collection of artisan Indian spices carefully selected for flavour and freshness, giving you everything you need to make fragrant, tasty Indian dishes, delivered straight to your door.
The Indian Spice Tin (or Masala Dabba as it is traditionally known) is a staple in every Indian kitchen, and for good reason. Each tin contains the core spices you will ever need to make virtually every Indian curry. Keep your tin stocked with spices and you will always have everything you need to create amazing, flavoursome recipes for your friends and family in no time at all. Never be stuck for spices again!
We’re sure you’ll know the feeling of finding a recipe you want to make and then seeing a big list of spices you have to buy! With our Indian spice collection, you will only need to buy your fresh ingredients and your spice tin will do the rest!
Our bestselling Indian Spice Tin (Masala Dabba) is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Indian meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those tricky to buy for people in their lives! Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Why you’ll love our spice tins :
- Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites.
- Handmade in the UK with love.
- Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK.
- A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
- Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way.
- The spice tins look gorgeous in your kitchen.
Spice Kitchen is:
- Family-owned, family-run business.
- Ethically sourced.
- Garam Masala (20g).
- Chilli Powder (20g).
- Cumin Seeds (20g)
- Ground Coriander (20g).
- Turmeric Powder (20g).
- Mustard Seeds (20g).
- Cassia (5g).
- Cardamom (2g).
- Cloves (1g).
Features and benefits:
- Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour.
- Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness.
- Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives, just a quality guarantee from our family to yours.
- Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Indian cuisine or who is looking to get started.
- Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful.
- Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe.