Inspired from the nature of simplicity and the look of a traditional analogue clock face, the Gingko Analogue Click Clock has an ultra-stylish and contemporary look. The cutting edge and aesthetical design make it stand out from any traditional or digital analogue clock crowd and it certainly catches people’s attention no matter where you put it, in your sitting room, office, kitchen or lounge.
It springs into life at your command whether you clap your hands or snap your fingers as well as the option of the permanent display. The very cool and mesmerising second-hand display dot moves every second on the circular clock display creating movement and magic to add to its appeal!
The Analogue Click Clock combines the functionality of an accurate timepiece with an aesthetically pleasing objet d'art which is bound to be a talking point with family and friends.
It’s the world’s first-ever analogue clock in a digital dot display.
Colours: Aluminium | Black | Ash
- Time display in a traditional analogue face combining with the modern and latest LED display technology.
- Analogue display face automatically switches off when it's quiet and light up as a response to clicked fingers or clapped hands, or it can be set display permanently.
- Power supply: DC5V/0.5-1A plug adapter (included) or inbuilt back-up rechargeable battery.
- Inbuilt rechargeable back-up battery life: approx 2 days in the permanent display or 2 weeks in sound activated display.
- Alarm with snooze.
- LED display colour: white.
- Product material: MDF Wood with black wood effect veneer.
Dimensions: W: 25cm x H: 25cm x D: 6.5cm