Price includes 20% VAT - Discounts and Shipping calculated at checkout.
View other similar products in this collection
Gifts for Children
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Him
Luxury Gifts for Men
Mother's Day Gifts
The Best Gift Ideas for Father's Day in 2021
Top 100 Gifts
Unique Gifts for Men
Unique Gifts for Women
Unusual Gifts for Men
View All Electricals
View All Gifts
View All Home
Inspired from the nature of simplicity and the look of a traditional analogue clock face, the Gingko Analogue Click Clock has an ultra-stylish and contemporary look. The cutting edge and aesthetical design make it stand out from any traditional or digital analogue clock crowd and it certainly catches people’s attention no matter where you put it, in your sitting room, office, kitchen or lounge.
It springs into life at your command whether you clap your hands or snap your fingers as well as the option of the permanent display. The very cool and mesmerising second-hand display dot moves every second on the circular clock display creating movement and magic to add to its appeal!
The Analogue Click Clock combines the functionality of an accurate timepiece with an aesthetically pleasing objet d'art which is bound to be a talking point with family and friends.
It’s the world’s first-ever analogue clock in a digital dot display.
Colours: Aluminium | Black | Ash
- Time display in a traditional analogue face combining with the modern and latest LED display technology.
- Analogue display face automatically switches off when it's quiet and light up as a response to clicked fingers or clapped hands, or it can be set display permanently.
- Power supply: DC5V/0.5-1A plug adapter (included) or inbuilt back-up rechargeable battery.
- Inbuilt rechargeable back-up battery life: approx 2 days in the permanent display or 2 weeks in sound activated display.
- Alarm with snooze.
- LED display colour: white.
- Product material: MDF Wood with black wood effect veneer.
Dimensions: W: 25cm x H: 25cm x D: 6.5cm