Flint and Flame eight inch (8"), six inch (6") and three and a half inch (3.5"), three piece professional chef knife set in a wooden presentation gift box
An elegant set of three must-have kitchen knives, comprising the 8” Chef knife and 6″ Santoku knife for general chopping, slicing and dicing, as well as the smaller 3.5” Paring knife for lighter and more delicate cooking tasks. A fantastic all-round food preparation package, suitable for a chef of any calibre or an aspiring home cook.
8” Chef Knife
A traditional chef knife that is both versatile and reliable. It’ll make quick work of any chopping, slicing or dicing and is designed with a curved blade so that it you can generate a rocking momentum for swift and accurate cutting.
6” Santoku Knife
This knife is designed to be light and swift. You can chop using the entire length of the blade due to its flatter design, with a razor-sharp heel this will is ideal for finely slicing ginger, spring onions and herbs. It features a wide blade making scooping or crushing a joy. Its bevelled edge prevents food sticking to the blade and hindering your next chop.
3.5” Paring Knife
A very useful vegetable knife and a must for every kitchen. Being a short blade, it is perfectly designed for peeling your potatoes, stringing your runner beans and tailing the sprouts.
This set three knife gift comes in an elegant wooden presentation gift box, making it a luxury gift for a loved-one. If you’re looking for a small set to enhance your kitchen, then look no further. There aren’t many food prep tasks you’ll be faced with in the kitchen that one of these three stunning knives can’t handle with total ease.
- Total knife control
- Precision cutting
- Centre point balance technology
- Zero pressure point design
- Beautifully contoured, ergonomically designed handle
- Highest quality German carbon steel
- Used and endorsed by many celebrity chefs
About Flint and Flame: Over recent years, Flint and Flame has become a major player in the UK kitchenware scene with their outstanding range of professional chefs’ knives. The luxurious range of chef’s knives combines exceptional quality, performance and value. Made from the highest quality German carbon steel and celebrated by top chefs and passionate home cooks alike, Flint and Flame knives make a fantastic addition to any kitchen. With a beautifully contoured, ergonomically designed handle incorporating CPB ‘Centre Point Balance’ technology, and a unique ZPP ‘Zero Pressure Point’ design, eliminating the risk of callouses forming after prolonged use, our knives are a real must have for the home and professional chef alike.
Celebrity chef testimonial:
Jean-Christophe Novelli - Michelin and 5AA Award Winning French Chef
“Flint & Flame produce some of the best knives that I have had the fortune to use both professionally and in my personal kitchen. Their unique styling and high-quality steel reflects the impeccable standards that I insist on in my Novelli Academy, backed up by a lifetime guarantee. What more can you ask for?”
Age restricted product. You must be 18 or over to purchase this item. Proof of age is required on delivery.
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.