Flint and Flame 10" Professional Ham Slicer Carving Knife
PRECISION CUTTING - SUPERB BALANCE - TOTAL KNIFE CONTROL.
OUTSTANDING KITCHEN KNIVES AND KITCHENWARE FROM FLINT AND FLAME…
Over recent years, Flint and Flame has become a major player in the UK kitchenware scene with their outstanding range of professional chefs knives. The luxurious range of chef’s knives combines exceptional quality, performance and value. Made from the highest quality German carbon steel, and celebrated by top chefs and passionate home cooks alike, Flint and Flame knives make a fantastic addition to any kitchen. With a beautifully contoured, ergonomically designed handle incorporating CPB ‘Centre Point Balance’ technology, and a unique ZPP ‘Zero Pressure Point’ design, eliminating the risk of callouses forming after prolonged use, our knives are a real must have for the home and professional chef alike
Jean-Christophe Novelli - Michelin and 5AA Award Winning French Chef
“Flint & Flame produce some of the best knives that I have had the fortune to use both professionally and in my personal kitchen. Their unique styling and high quality steel reflects the impeccable standards that I insist on in my Novelli Academy, backed up by a lifetime guarantee. What more can you ask for?”
The Flint and Flame 10" Ham Slicer Professional Carving Knife
Flint and Flame’s 10” Ham Slicer is very easy to use and produces impressive results. The blade is long and fine; and boasts a little bit of flexibility that helps you achieve clean and easy slicing of any type of meat, from a tough joint of smoked gammon to a tender roasted turkey during the festive season.
Due to the length of the scalloped blade, this knife is ideal for trimming cakes and sponges, giving you a clean, even cut before decoration.
Age restricted product. You must be 18 or over to purchase this item. Proof of age is required on delivery.
Flint and Flame Testimonials:
“I would like to … say that I think the Flint & Flame knives are amazing and whenever I am looking for a new knife you are the first company I consider.”
Jacob from Stroud
Perfect for Dinner Parties
“Just want to say they (Flint & Flame) are the best knives I have ever bought and I have bought a few! I always show them when we have dinner parties. Fantastic knives.” A Happy Customer
“Just wanted to say thank you for such excellent service. I ordered a knife over the phone on Monday and it arrived the following day. Amazing! Thank you!”
Elizabeth from Southampton
A Beautiful Tool
“The knife arrived on Tuesday and I used it straight away. It is EXCELLENT as expected – a beautiful tool for the kitchen! Looking forward to my 4th purchase in the near future, my other knife collection has been knocked into second place!”
Neil from Sandhurst
Recommending to Family and Friends
“I have been extremely pleased with my knives which I first encountered at the food festival in Oxford, and have no hesitation in recommending them to family and friends. Your recent service has enhanced my view of your company even more.”
Andy from Oxford
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.