This distinctive and contemporary colour combo features a chic Teal outer layer, smart Slate inner layer and a funky dotty trim. This coat will raise much-needed funds for DOTS, Dogs On The Streets, a charity that helps care for dogs owned by the homeless. Every time a coat is bought, we give DOTS £1.
About the coat:
Ruff and Tumble’s dog drying coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip the dog drying coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet doggy smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble drying coat is a double winner, for you and your dog!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO EXCHANGE OR REFUND DOG COATS UNLESS FAULTY. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR DOG CAREFULLY TO GET THE CORRECT SIZE OF COAT USING THE SIZING CHART IN THE IMAGES SECTION.
- Recommended by vets.
- Great for calming dogs, especially on bonfire night!
- Our coats are the only ones that have an extra-deep collar, simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head too.
- Every coat comes with a handy free storage bag.
- Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears.
- Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
- Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort.
- Super wide belly flap covers the underside.
- Extra-long fit for maximum coverage.
- Washing instructions: 30-degree cool wash and gentle tumble dry.
Always wash your new coat before using it for the first time and fasten the Velcro before washing.
On a dripping wet dog, remove excess moisture with a quick rub down/shake before putting the coat on.
Sizing your dog for the correct drying coat:
To determine which coat size your dog needs, please refer to the image below of the dog wearing the red coat which illustrates whereabouts to measure the length of your dogs back.
The Design Collection coats are available in multiple sizes from extra small up to extra large and include German Shepherds, Giant Mountain Dog and Dachshunds.