Price includes 20% VAT - Discounts and Shipping calculated at checkout.
A flock of oystercatcher sea birds by Robert Gilmor MBE. Robert was the founder of the Society of Wildlife Artists SWLA and is well known as a wildlife artist for his linocut printmaking.
Our amazing wide range of full surface print cushions are made right here in the United Kingdom, from the design printing right through to the final stitching and packing. Choose between the large selection of styles, designs and prints, then decide between super soft faux suede (100% polyester) or cotton linen as your choice of photo cushion cover. All of our photo cushions are machine washable, but please check the care label prior to washing. The cushions designs are printed on one side only with a coloured reverse and come with secure high-quality zip fastening. The filler is a removable, super comfy polyester cushion pad which is easily removed should it need cleaning.
Please use the drop-down menu to choose the size and fabric of your photo cushion after selecting your chosen design.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and high-quality zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton and linen mix give a natural look and feel.
- 45 x 45 cm (medium size)
- 60 x 60 cm (large size)
- Handmade in the UK.
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing).
- Design is printed on one side only with coloured back on the reverse.
- Finished with a concealed zip.
- Fibre pad included.
Please use the drop-down menu to customize your cushion order by size and material.