Flint and Flame five piece Game Larder knife set in a stunning leather wrap pouch.
An elegant and practical set of professional kitchen knives from Flint and Flame, perfect for preparing meat and game whether it be poultry, rabbit or larger animals like deer.
The five piece Game Larder knife set consists of:
3" Folding Lock Knife
Essential for any hunter or game chef. The traditional single locking blade is made from high carbon stainless steel making it durable and long lasting for years to come. It comes with a pouch with a belt clip so you can take it with you and be ready when it's needed most.
3.5-Inch Paring Knife
A very useful vegetable knife and a must for every kitchen, being a short blade it is perfectly designed for peeling your potatoes, stringing your runner beans and ideal for tailing sprouts.
6-inch Chef Knife
A traditional chef knife both versatile and reliable, making quick work of slicing, dicing and chopping. Its curved blade is ideal for rocking for swift and accurate cutting.
6-inch Boning Knife
Boning a joint of meat is easier than you think, especially with the right tool. This knife makes boning meat a hassle-free and rewarding process, with a short, curved blade that makes working around a bone very easy.
7-Inch Fillet Knife
Its fine and flexible blade makes it fantastic for gutting and filleting any type of fresh fish. With its flexibility, it also gives you leverage to perform very fine slices, making the painstaking job of preparing smoked salmon a breeze. What’s more, this knife will perform tasks on tender meats such as lamb, effortlessly slicing a joint into noisettes for a gourmet lamb dish.
The Game Larder five piece knife set comes in a very attractive leather knife wrap that is both highly portable and heavy-duty. Giving you an easy way to store your game knives in a safe and convenient way while you’re on the move.
Total knife control
Centre point balance technology
Zero pressure point design
Beautifully contoured, ergonomically designed handle
Highest quality German carbon steel
Used and endorsed by many celebrity chefs
About Flint and Flame: Over recent years, Flint and Flame has become a major player in the UK kitchenware scene with their outstanding range of professional chefs’ knives. The luxurious range of chef’s knives combines exceptional quality, performance and value. Made from the highest quality German carbon steel and celebrated by top chefs and passionate home cooks alike, Flint and Flame knives make a fantastic addition to any kitchen. With a beautifully contoured, ergonomically designed handle incorporating CPB ‘Centre Point Balance’ technology, and a unique ZPP ‘Zero Pressure Point’ design, eliminating the risk of callouses forming after prolonged use, our knives are a real must have for the home and professional chef alike.
Celebrity chef testimonial:
Jean-Christophe Novelli - Michelin and 5AA Award Winning French Chef
“Flint & Flame produce some of the best knives that I have had the fortune to use both professionally and in my personal kitchen. Their unique styling and high-quality steel reflects the impeccable standards that I insist on in my Novelli Academy, backed up by a lifetime guarantee. What more can you ask for?”
Age restricted product. You must be 18 or over to purchase this item. Proof of age is required on delivery.
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.