Here are four Konus Konusrex professional level binoculars at 8x42, 10x42, 10x50 and 12x50 magnification. The four Konusrex waterproof binoculars have premium performance for birdwatchers, hunters, hikers, and outdoor enthusiasts that demand the very best binoculars.
The Konusrex binoculars have high magnification and large objectives, these binoculars are ideal for making detailed observations of distant subjects from dawn to dusk or observing obscured subjects a long distance away. The BAK4 roof prisms are phase-corrected and treated with silver mirror finishes on the reflective surfaces. These work together to limit internal light loss and interference for improved clarity and contrast. Anti-reflection fully multi-coated lenses maximize light transmission for improved brightness, resolution, and colour rendition.
Complementing the optical performance of the Konusrex waterproof binoculars are design and construction details that make the binoculars easy to hold and capable of withstanding bad weather. The dual-hinge/open-bridge construction provides added gripping surface area while reducing the overall weight without sacrificing strength or stability. Ergonomic and slip-resistant armoring with raised ridges provide a sure and positive grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging if the weather turns or the binoculars take an accidental spill in a stream or puddle. For extended use, or to limit vibrations and arm fatigue, the Konusrex is tripod mountable using an optional adapter.
- 8x, 10x and 12x magnifications.
- Large 42 mm and 50 mm objective lenses boost light gathering capability.
- Compact roof prism optical path.
- BAK4 prism glass gives a crisp and clear image and low distortion.
- Phase-correcting prism coatings give great clarity and contrast.
- Highly reflective silver mirror coating for great transmission, brightness and contrast.
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics for high contract and natural colours.
- Minimised hand shake during viewing.
- Spacious 304' field of view at 1000 yards.
Open-bridge/dual-hinge configuration provides good grip and secure handling.
Large slip-resistant center focusing wheel.
Right-eye dioptric correction allows for precise focusing.
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear or sunglasses.
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter enables hands-free use.
- Long eye relief improves viewing comfort and reduced eye strain.
- Wide exit pupil for brighter views.
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging.
- Protective rubber armoring gives a slip-resistant grip.
8x42: 550 g
10x42: 550 g
10x50: 650 g
12x50: 650 g