Price includes 20% VAT - Discounts and Shipping calculated at checkout.
View other similar products in this collection
Gifts for Children
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Him
The Best Gift Ideas for Father's Day in 2021
Unique Gifts for Men
Unique Gifts for Women
View All Electricals
View All Gifts
View All Home
Portable and stylish, looking like it has just stepped out of the 1950s era, the Steepletone Baby Brighton Retro Radio in cream is small, compact, and oozing retro style. With its sturdy carry handle you can take it with you anywhere, just pop in three C-size batteries and it's ready to go. It's perfect for use in a kitchen or living room, where it can be connected to the mains power via the supplied DC-to-USB power lead (USB power adapter plug not supplied). The FM/AM radio features a classic rotary dial for tuning, volume, bass and treble control with a push-button band and function selection. There's an aux-in socket so you can plug in and listen to your MP3 music or phone as well as a standard 3.5mm diameter headphone jack.
- Portable FM-MW portable retro-styled radio in cream.
- Large rotary tuning control.
- Easy to read dial scale.
- Rotary controls for volume and tone.
- 3.5mm diameter aux-in and headphone sockets.
- Portable with a strong carrying handle.
- Moulded pure ABS colour (non-spray finish) casing.
- Battery-powered - takes three 'C’ size batteries not included.
- External power source: 4.5V DC - 5.5mm DC-to-USB lead supplied.
H: 20 cm x W: 24 cm x D: 7.5 cm