This is the African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin with 9 spices, including Ras-El-Hanout. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 9 unique spices. Metal spoon included for accurate measures. All the spices in one tin you need to create authentic Middle Eastern food. Free recipe guide included.
African and Middle Eastern cuisine is vibrant and packed full of flavour. There is nothing like feasting on a homemade tagine, Kofta, Tabbouleh, Baba Ganoush or Za-atar Chicken. Give your tastebuds a treat with this carefully selected range of spices inspired by the East.
Our beautiful African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin gives you everything you need to create both modern-day and traditional dishes.
What’s more, our African and Middle Eastern Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Middle Eastern meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those 'difficult to buy for' men in their lives. Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Why you’ll love it
- Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
- Handmade in the UK with love
- Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
- Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
- Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
- A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
- Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
- Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Spice Kitchen is:
- Family-owned, family-run
- Ethically sourced