This is the African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin with nine unique spices, including Ras-El-Hanout. The spices come in a high quality stainless steel storage tin with an optional silk sari wrap. There is a handy metal spoon included for accurate measurement of the spices. All the spices are included in one tin for you to create authentic Middle Eastern dishes. There is a comprehensive recipe guide booklet included too. Ready, steady...COOK!
African and Middle Eastern cuisine is vibrant and packed full of flavour. There is nothing like feasting on a homemade tagine, Kofta, Tabbouleh, Baba Ganoush or Za-atar Chicken. Give your tastebuds a treat with this carefully selected range of spices inspired by the East. Our beautiful African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin gives you everything you need to create both modern-day and traditional dishes.
What’s more, our African and Middle Eastern Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Middle Eastern meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those 'difficult to buy for' people in their lives!
Why you’ll love a Spice Tin:
- Free recipe guide booklet with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites.
- Spice Tins are handmade in the UK.
- Add an optional hand sewn sari wrap.
- Spice blends are made fresh in small batches in the UK.
- A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef.
- Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way.
- Looks gorgeous in your kitchen.
- The stainless steel tin and removable compartments are reusable.
- Family owned and family run business.
- Everything at Spice Kitchen is ethically sourced.