Two person fully fitted picnic basket hamper made from full light steamed natural willow with real tan leather trim and handle for easy carrying. The basket has a stylish green tweed interior and large removable zipped chiller/cooler bag.
This luxury wicker picnic hamper comes complete with porcelain plates and stainless steel cutlery, a bottle opener and large removable cooler bag to keep your food and drink nicely chilled.
- Handmade luxury picnic basket hamper
- Natural wicker wood with full light steamed willow
- Manufactured from sustainable materials
- Green tweed lining and cooler
- Real tan leather trim and carry handle
- Fully fitted hamper for two people
- x2 7" porcelain plates
- x2 stainless steel knives, forks and spoons
- x1 bottle opener
- x1 cooler bag
(LxWxH) 400 x 300 x 190mm
This is a natural product so colours and dimensions may vary slightly
Approximate weight: 2.30 kg
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.