The Country Collection is the same design and fabric as the Classic collection, but with the added touch of luxury with a faux leather trim and a range of traditional colours creates an exclusive English country look.
Ruff and Tumble’s Drying Coat dries your dog in minutes and takes the hassle out of managing wet dogs. Imagine a car that isn’t mud splattered and whiffy, or a kitchen without a heap of smelly, damp towels. Simply slip a Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat over your wet dog, fasten around the belly and neck with easy-to-use Velcro, and your job is done. The drying robe dries a dog quicker than you can and does all the work for you. Two layers of absorbent towelling wick away wet from your dog, and the soft cotton is comfortable and cosy for them to wear. No shivering in the back of the car, no wet dog smells, and no endless rubbing down.
The Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat is a double winner, for you and your dog.
- Recommended by Vets
- Great for calming dogs, especially on bonfire night!
- Special feature: Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat are the only coats that have an extra deep collar, simply fold up to make a hoody that dries the ears and the head
- Every Ruff and Tumble Drying Coat comes with a handy free storage bag
Key Features of the dog drying coat:
1 Long adjustable collar/hood for drying soggy ears
2 Breathable double thickness natural cotton towelling for super fast wicking and comfort.
3 Adjustable velcro means no bulky uncomfortable buckles or ties for added comfort
4 Super wide belly flap covers the underside
5 Extra long fit for maximum coverage
Always fasten velcro before washing
Sizing your dog:
To determine which coat size your dog needs, please refer to the sizing information diagram on the Classic Dog page for where to measure the length of your dogs back and also the size specification image which lists all the breeds, weights and length of your dogs top-line.
Available in three colours and sizes from XS up to GSD (German Shepherd Dog)
Delivery costs to the UK, EU and USA
UK MAINLAND STANDARD DELIVERY UP TO 2KG
3 - 5 DAYS
EUROPE UP TO 2KG
5 - 10 DAYS
USA ONLY Up to 2Kg
7 - 15 DAYS
Currently, we do not deliver worldwide except to the UK, Europe and the USA
Heavy and bulky items will display delivery costs at the checkout
UK STANDARD DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 7.30am and 6.00pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders delivered within 3-5 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS STANDARD DELIVERY 5-10 WORKING DAYS
- £25 or FREE delivery on all EU orders over £350
- Monday to Friday service delivered between 9am-5pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Orders will arrive within 5-10 working days, outlying areas may take longer. Allow up to 14 working days for delivery to Greece and Greek Islands.
USA STANDARD DELIVERY 7-15 WORKING DAYS
- Up to 2kg - £40
- Orders will arrive within 7-15 working days, outlying areas may take longer.
- We operate on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis (DDU). This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fees, brokerage fees or any other additional charges are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. These charges are set by the customs authorities for the destination country and you may also need to provide additional information to clear your order. If in doubt, please contact your local customs authority for more information.