Each tin contains gin gorgeously fragrant botanicals, and a free recipe booklet that shows you how to make your own gin cocktails, craft delicious syrups and honeys and learn how to make the most professional looking (and tasting) drinks. Our stunning Gin Botanicals Spice Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for any budding or experienced mixologist who wishes to get creative with gin at home. Perfect for those looking to find a fabulous gift for those 'difficult to buy for' people in their lives.
Why you’ll our Gin Botanicals Spice Tin:
- Free recipe guide including top tips and tasty cocktail recipes to get the best out of your botanicals
- Handmade in the UK with love
- Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
- Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
- A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
- Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
- Looks gorgeous in your kitchen.
- Family-owned, family-run
- Ethically sourced
Seven spices included in the Gin Botanicals Spice Tin:
- Juniper berries (20g)
- Cardamom Pods (15g)
- Coriander Seeds (15g)
- Rose Petals (4g)
- Pink Peppercorns (15g)
- Citrus Peel (10g)
- Star Anise (10g)
Features and benefits :
- Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour.
- Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
- Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities.
- No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours.
- Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves gin.
- Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The mixologist (or aspiring mixologist!) in your life will be forever grateful.
- Durable stainless steel spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the whole spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe.